- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- Goods are dispatched to Malaysia addresses only. For international shipping, please contact us at (((Email))) for detailed ordering procedures.
- Access to apartments/condos can be limited. Please ensure that someone is available to receive the delivery and if you will not be home to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping your product where someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. Alternatively, a business address may be the best option.
- If no one is available at the time of delivery and if there is nowhere safe to leave the parcel (e.g. with a neighbour), the courier company will leave a calling card so that the recipient can make alternate delivery arrangements.
- If you choose to deliver to your office, please include the business name in the shipping address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception. Delivery to a PO Box is not permitted for security reasons. Please supply physical addresses for delivery.
- If we are requested to leave products outside, we cannot be held responsible for the loss and damage to these products.
- Orders will be promptly shipped once your credit card has been verified and/or payment reflects in our bank account.
- Orders are delivered within 2-3 working days within Peninsular Malaysia and 7-8 working days for East Malaysia, after receipt of payment. Qsafe and its couriers are unable to provide an exact time of delivery. All delivery times are estimated.
- Your total cost for purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges shown on the invoice and before you place your order online.
- Please note that customers are responsible for all freight charges for re-deliveries, incorrect delivery details and these are added to the invoice total.
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage/transport costs. Transport fees can be varied according to total weight of the shipment.
- We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
- We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order.
- Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Returns & Replacements
- We try our best to accurately describe our Qsafe products as thoroughly as possible to aid our customers in making their purchasing decisions.
- We do NOT accept return / exchange / refund if you change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are are different to the product purchased on the website or have been wrongly described.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging and in their original condition**; proof of purchase is required.
- We do NOT accept return / exchange / refund on any opened items.
- Returned products will not be accepted without a return authorization number.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable but shipping charges for re-delivery will be borne by us.
You can view and manage your orders by clicking the “My Cart” or “View Cart” at the top or bottom of most Qsafe pages. Please note that placing an available item in your shopping cart does not reserve that item. Available inventory is only assigned to your order after you click on any button associate with “Place your order”. You can always select/place items in your shopping cart and complete the order at any time in the future.
Updating Account Information
You can update and manage your personal information associated with your account from “My Account”. To go to your account, simply click “My Account” at the top or bottom of most Qsafe pages.